My Favorite Face Brush

8:15 PM

Makeup Brushes MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE when doing your makeup

Have you wondered why your makeup isn't as good as MUA?
Well, it is depends on the applicator. Not just sponge like beauty blender. Yes, they're works. But for me, I'm love using brush. It give a nice coverage and blended my foundation well.

I have two sets brushes before. The "KW" MAC Hello Kitty (which is works good and fine until now) and Real Techniques Starter Set (for eyes). 

I'm looking for face brush but it was really pricey! It cost more that $15 for one single face brush *o*

So I waited and using disposable makeup sponge as my applicator. It works good but I must use 2-3 pumps for my whole face. 

Until I "persuade" my mom. She is looking for Mane n Tail and I found out that Luxola is having a 50% off. I told my mom to bought the shampoo and I included my brush in it. hahaha

Well, I still pay half of the amount of the brushes. It cost IDR 140.000 for the brush and I pay it IDR 70.000

So.. I have my own POWDER BRUSH!!

I was really happy and it double my happiness when I found out that my favorite OS was having a sale. My wishlist brush was on 50% off too! I bought it and here I am having my two favorite face brush! 

Masami Shouko Powder Brush and Etude House Secret Skin Face Brush

I will start reviewing the Etude House...

ETUDE HOUSE MY BEAUTY TOOL SECRET BRUSH 121 SKIN



It is my first Etude House Brush! It comes with plastic packaging with cute design. I mean, look at that princess-feel!

This face brush comes with a sponge applicator. So you have two different use of brush on one product.



Description

Skin brush that helps easily smooth fluid foundation over the skin for a flawless finish.


Directions

1. Apply a small amount of liquid or cream foundation onto the back of your hand.

2. Dab with brush and smooth over face.

3. Use broad strokes to sweep and blend the makeup onto the nose, forehead, cheeks and chin.

4. Use edges of the brush to blend the makeup into those hard-to-reach areas, like the corners of the nose, hairline and around the eyes and mouth.

5. Replace the head with Refillable Sponge and dab the makeup onto your face, making for smooth, all over coverage.


Caution

1. Use only as directed.

2. Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis.

3. Keep out of reach of infants and children.

4. Do not store in a place with high and low temperature and direct sunlight.


It looks like a toothbrush lol. But I'm loving the handle look that make the application easier. It also has golden color so I feel like I'm using the expensive and higher-brand brush. 


The brush was so SOFT! It feels like hair but smoother that my hair lol. 

The sponge one was to dab the face after using the brush. It will smoothen face (and erasing the brush stroke)

This is how it looks when I dab the foundation on the brush...


And here's how I'm using it. I sweep and stroke it on my face and it is really smooth. It didn't hurt my face at all! 

It gives a natural cover looking, It cover my redness, It feels light on the face and It was really fun!



Before-After..

It cover the acne scar on top of my eyebrow (see the small red one?) It also cover the redness on my cheeks. 



I'm super loving it! It becomes my ultimate brush. Good bye sponges!


MASAMI SHOUKO 107 LARGE POWDER BRUSH

This is the brush that I bought from Luxola when they having a sale. I doesn't have any powder brush. I'm usually borrow my sister's powder brush (ecotools) The ecotools one was really soft. I was deciding buying the ecotools and I doesn't buy it because the Masami was sale lol


It comes with plastic packaging and It has the brush cap on it. I like it because it holds the shape of the brush and keeping it clean. I was surpised by how smooth this brush! 




The brushes has black color which is look professional and clean. It transfer powder really well and I use it to apply seting powder, blush, even face shading ^^ I love how the makeup turns out flawless and natural without cakey...


Well, these two brushes becomes my must-to-use brush! I'm "racunin" you all to buy these! I really recommend the Etude House one. I'm never met such a cute looking brush ^^

Did you have your favorite brush? Tell me on the comment below ^^




You Might Also Like

4 komentar

  1. Akhirnya ada yg review juga brush EH iniiiii....
    eh aku penasaran sama EH brush-nya beli di ol shop apa? Masih promo nggak?
    Tapi di counternya sendiri udah jual belom sih? Aku pengen nyoba tapi masih ragu. Hahaha....
    BEAUTY BLOG | WWW.NONAHITAMPAHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Udh engga promo sekarang. Kemaren diskon 50 persen jd ak beli cmn 75 ribu hahaha. Pm facebook aja ke ak ntar ak kasih tau osnya hehe

      Di counter kyknya belom deh. Counter etude suka ketinggalan jaman produknya ga kyk di sing TT

      Delete
  2. pertama diliat dikira itu brush buat cuci muka loh XD
    tapi oke juga ya hasilnya, biasa makeup pake tangan doank :(

    impiccha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ia bentuknya lucu kayak sikat soalnya ><. Aku juga dulu pake tangan buat apply makeup dan ga sebagus pakai aplikator emang.

      Delete

I really appreciate your comment :)
Leave comment below and I will reply as soon as possible ^^

Subscribe