How I Edit My Photos

4:49 PM

Lately, I've been interested in simple design of photos. If you follow me on my Instagram (here and here), you must been seing my change in photos style

So.. What did I use for editing and taking photos?

Well, I will share it on here. So keep reading! ^^




 Tadaaa.. Here's my photo kit! Just a white carton paper for background. 


Or maybe you can use the bulletin board for background. 

I bought it at Daiso for IDR 25.000.. Pretty cheap huh?


I don't use any professional camera. Well, I still saved my money for buying it.. I'm using my smartphone for taking pictures. 

I don't use the original camera (the built-in camera by Samsung). I'm using Geak Camera because it has a square photo mode just like Iphone ^^

After taking pictures with a good angle, I export it to VSCO Cam for editing

Here's my step on editing my pictures. (you can customized it yourself.) 

 First, pick your filter. Here I'm using HB1 which is my favorite filter. Actually, you can use A6 filter too for more natural color. SInce I like the clean background, I'm using the HB1 


Second, Choose your preference of exposure. This will increase the brightness of your picture



 Third, Choose your own preferences of contrasr. The more number, the more clearer your picture. If you kind of 'dreamy-like' picture, you can decrease the number to (-). It will soften your picture



 Fourth, you can sharpen your picture. Actually, I don't see any difference by using sharpen tool. :p



 Fifth, Choose the saturation. The saturation tool meant for "fixing" or adding more color to your picture. I using it for fixing the flower to back to its original color. If you decrease the number, it will be black and white photos.


Sixth, Choose your highlights save. This tool is used for (again) soften your picture look. I using this to soften the overstrong line in the picture. It also can brighten your photos.


Seventh, Choose the shadows save. It will soften the shadow on the picture  


Then, Choose temperature to fixing the color. I use +1 to make it more warm. (-) for cool tone and (+) for warm tone.



can you spot the difference between the (-) and (+) ? 


And here's my final photos after editing

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well, the editing step was customizable which means you can whatever you like with the picture.
It maybe doesn't good as using photoshop. But for beginner like me, I kind of like the picture. It was wayyy better than older photos.

I was wondering why the hell I was taking pictures like that LOL


Its 1.30 AM and I still sitting in front of my laptop. typing nonsense kind of editing haha


Till meet again ^^





XOXO



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

I really appreciate your comment :)
Leave comment below and I will reply as soon as possible ^^

Subscribe