Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick

12:50 PM

Lipstick has been my obsession since this year. Everytime a brand launched it new line, I was looking into their lip collection first. I think I should stopped looking for a lipstick..

I remember how my mom was nagging me for buying too much lipstick. She said "You don't even finish the old one, and you bought another one?"

And now, I holding my passion for lipstick lol.

Anyway, I bought three shades from Maybelline ^^. It's really cheap and I ended up buying 3 color of it    -___-


I bought 2 red color and a neutral color. 


The 201 is named Downtown Red
The 202 is named Red My Lips
and The 305 is named Nude Mocha

I forgot to take the swatch and I just posting the color based on Maybelline Indonesia web..


The 201 (Downtown Red) is a red color with blue undertone. This color was match really well with my skintone


The 202 (Red My Lips) is a red with warm undertone and also looks good with my skintone. 


Last, The 305 (Nude Mocha) is my MLBB lipstick! It is not nudy like the swatch, but it rather the brown-pink color that match my lips color ^^

The lipstick texture was creamy but not moisturizing. I feel a bit drying after the gloss was gone. 
Well, for a IDR 35.000 lipstick, what can I say? 

My sister also bought three different shades (so we can share it) And I also loving the orange icon color that turns out be coral color on my lips! I will share it later ^^




You Might Also Like

0 komentar

I really appreciate your comment :)
Leave comment below and I will reply as soon as possible ^^

Subscribe