Etude House Face Color Corset

4:28 PM

Around a year ago, I'm just a girl who just using BB cream, eyeliner, lip tint and done! Now after I thinking about it. I realized how funny I am. Now after watching some 'YouTube advice', I'm being more makeup person huahahaha.

I even use some sunblock/ BB Cream and draw my eyebrow to go to mini market which is less than 1 km from my house lol..

Back to the topic. I decided to bought a contouring/shading powder after hesitating around 2 months. First, I was thinking I don't need it. I still have my Skinfood Choco Eyebrow Powder Cake which is good for contouring so I was delayed it.

It took me 3 hours to fix my order! I was searching around some OS which sell it for cheaper price hahaha (so kiasu)

And here's my review! 




It has some colors which is used individually. They have the blush one (I'm not put the pic), Highlighter, and Shading one.
I was so confused to pick one from two colors available. I read some review that says the tight shading one was more orangery/yellowish color so I decided to bought the light shading one


The packaging was made from fragile plastic. yes F R A G I L E. 
The package was safely arrived to my house. I was excited opened it and it was sealed by the OS with box and some old news paper. 

And after I unboxing it, I realized there's something wrong with my shading powder.

It broke on the inside and some of it has been scattered inside.

I'm trying to save it by pouring some alcohol on it. I don't want to break it into powder and pressed it again because I can't resist the cute emboss on the product >.<. And it don't gave any difference..

I'm trying to get some good lighting around the house (bringing card-box paper around with some fake flowers and camera) Thanks God there's anybody home. My mom will be nagging nonsense if seeing I bringing her stuff just to take 1 photo.

Sorry mom I took you potpourri lol. I didn't even post it on this because it wasn't good in the picture.. 


So yeah, I use some fake flowers (which is bought from daiso) and it turns out not bad laa





Actually, the color should be like the one below. I don't know why the color above was so yellow ??


It has light pearl on it. I swatch it and see some pearl. But, after I use it, I didn't see any pearls. Which is it give you natural looking finish. Sadly, it is very light that I didn't realized the shading on it.

But it is so nice since it called shading, not contouring..

The downside of the product that. IT IS SO POWDERY. I use my blush brush and the powder is everywhere! It fallout on the pan so I decided to roll the brush to get the excess powder ..


I bought it for IDR 54.000 exclude shipping. For something below $10, I think this is not bad laa. I still can use it for my daily use to college. It didn't show up too much on the face yet giving it nice smaller looking face..

But still, I need to cut up the fat on the cheek to look slimmer lol. 


Till meet again,







You Might Also Like

2 komentar

  1. Hi Tania..
    Does applying this multiple times could make the color more darker? Thanks before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about to buy this product but I am worried if the color is too light

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comment :)
Leave comment below and I will reply as soon as possible ^^

Subscribe