Lancome x ALber Elbaz Drama Hypnose Eyes

12:29 PM

Lancome has been announcing a product line which packaging has been made by Alber Elbaz, a Lanvin designer. I've been seraching anywhere and I just know that this limited edition line launched on 2013 (I was too late to know haha)

I was attracted by it fancy packaging! 

Taken from lancome-usa website, Alber Elbaz lends his unmistakable style to four worldwide bestselling Lancôme mascaras and eye palettes. He has imagined an irresistible limited edition collection. The products are transformed into pure fashion down to the tiniest detail. “The real theme running through the collection is eyes,” Alber explains, “and roundness forms. The bottles are so fabulously rounded that they were my inspiration. I wanted to create rounded shapes with a hint of humor.”

Who is Alber?
Alber Elbaz stands among today’s major contemporary designers. Born in Morocco and raised in Israel, he studied in the United States and began working in New York before lending his genius to some of Paris’s most legendary fashion houses. Beyond garments, he has crafted an entire universe, unafraid to challenge the codes of luxury to inject his realm with a healthy dose of whimsy.


left to right: hypnose star-hypnose drama-hypnose doll

the maxcara collection
The eyeshadow that I bought is the hypnose drama eyeshadow. No.. I'm not buying the one that looks like this

Although it was very cute and I was loving it packaging, I still haven't got enough money to bought it.

Soo.. I buying the sample one which is being sell in preloved. I was looking online and found a blog sale and it has this eyeshadow for IDR 50.000. 

And guess what? I immediately buying this. For a single sample eyeshadow ^^

I think the packaging for a sample one isn't that bad. In fact it was travel friendly since its so small 



The color of this sample is the pearly pink one. It comes with dual ended sponge and with a plastic separator that keep your sponge clean. I'm quite impressed with their effort in providing a cute sample hahaha

Anyway, the color was so pretty and easy to blended. I using this for highlight my inner conner and using for aegyo-sal. It really pop out and one swipe is already pigmented.


Did you see the color? 

I was loving with this eyeshadow and had been using it every time I going out..


For a branded sample of eyeshadow, I'm lovin' it! (hahaha)




You Might Also Like

0 komentar

I really appreciate your comment :)
Leave comment below and I will reply as soon as possible ^^

Subscribe