Renewing my blog

11:52 PM

taken from LINEDECO


Hello. for the first post I will sharing my thought on renewing my blog.

WHY???

I take a look on my old blog and realize why I can posting something with that horrible look of photos! Why I have taken picture like that and why I typing it like that. I knew I still beginner at something called 'blog'. Still I don't really like my blog being messy like that (probably OCD I guess lol)

Sooo.. I decided to move in! Yup I will posting a brand new side of me on this blog.


How about the old blog?

Don't worry. I STILL blogging something on my old blog. BUT in Indonesian language. I know many Indonesian still been struggling on English blog post so I decided using Indonesian on my old blog which is xiiufang.blogspot.com and using English on this blog. I will act fair on my both blogs so I hope you enjoy my new blog! ^^



Ps. I still learning using SEO friendly template and stressed on editing html on this blog. just sharing ㅋㅋㅋ~







You Might Also Like

0 komentar

I really appreciate your comment :)
Leave comment below and I will reply as soon as possible ^^

Subscribe