How I Edit My Photos Using Photoshop

11:59 AM


As I promise, I will make a post about how I edit my photos using PHOTOSHOP.

And I make it ^^

I know I don't make any professional photos and I have a beginner level of editing lol. 

Here's my version of using photoshop to edit my blog picture

If you wondered how I take the photos you can click read here


1. LEVEL...


First start by leveling the photos. I used it to make a white background but the objects are still clear enough to be seen. You can open it by click Image-Adjustment-Levels...


Now it will open a small window like picture below. You can see there are three arrow which is colored black, grey and white. The black arrow is used to darken the photos. The grey arrow is to leveling the brightness of the photos and the white one is to be used to brightnen the photos. Usually, I using the white to whiten the background and brighten my pictures and the grey one to 'fixing' the photos. 


As you can see, the picture which I circle was the used of the grey arrow. I drag it along to find a perfect brightness of my photos. Both are the difference. 


2. BRIGHTNESS/CONTRAST...

Next, I using the brightness/contrass tool to brighten my photos. Start by click Image-Adjustment-Brightness/Contrast...


It will open a small window again like this, Now drag the brightness and contrast arrow to find perfect brightness to your photos. 


3. SHADOW/HIGHLIGHT...

Next, I'm using the shadow/highlight tool. You can open it by click Image-Adjustment-Levels..


This tool will darken/brighten you shadow and the overall photos. You can see the difference below..


You can see the hand are brighten by draging the shadow one..
 The highlight is like contrast. I'm using it to sharpen the color of the photos..


4. HUE/SATURATION...

Next, open the hue/saturation tool by clicking Image-Adjustment-Levels..

This tool will fixing your photos to be it original color. You can see below if I change the saturation to low. It will turn out to be grayscale.


And if I change the saturation to high, It will make the color of the picture 'too over'


5. DODGE TOOL

This is optional but I usually use it. The dodge tool is used to whiten the background if your background isn't white enough.. Just dragging it over the dark background and it will whiten the background ^^ 



Here's the before photos...

And here's the after...

Did you see the difference? The after picture is more bright and the background is whiten.. 


Did you have any photoshop tricks? Share with me below ^^





XOXO,



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

I really appreciate your comment :)
Leave comment below and I will reply as soon as possible ^^

Subscribe