Clio Waterproof Brush Liner (Kill Black)

11:59 AM

I have love-hate relationship with brush-liner. I can apply it precisely and sometimes it became mess.. I have my lovely brush liner which is local brand called MIZZU. Yes! It works fine with my eyes. I always apply it after I powdered my eyelid and it stays pretty nice. Sadly, It is runs out and I switched it with 3CE Gel Liner. It works even better! I pick the wrong color which is light brown so it doesn't show up when I'm using a dark eyeshadow. 

Luckily, my mom got this brush liner as gift from her friend. I haven't tried any Clio products before, but looking at the price, I think it has a better quality than Etude. I tried it and I loved it! So here's my review...









Clio is globally renowned by makeup artists, beauty editors and consumers for their eyeliners and mascaras. The Kill Black and Kill Brown series have been steady bestsellers for years. Millions upon millions have flown off shelves because of the gorgeous striking shades of black and brown, the amazing applicators (thank you Clio for constant dedication to innovation) and the extremely smudge-proof and waterproof liner and mascara. Yet, it's easy to wipe off with makeup remover. A Clio classic that speaks for itself. Size: 0.55ml



This eyeliner comes with free product inside! Yeah FREEBIES! lol

The old version comes with mascara (cmiiw) and the new one comes with 15 ml cleansing oil. It can be easily bring to travel. 

How's the payoff? IT WAS REALLY GOOD! The eyeliner is really pigmented and really black. I love to used it at night occasion, but as daily use? no. I still using the gel liner. 


waterproof test

IT IS SILL THERE!

rubbed
I think I don't rubbed my eyes that hard. I just rubbed it on my hands and the good point on this eyeliner is it is became flakky after rubbed. It is no spoiling the eyes and makes it panda



PANDA EYES???


I didn't think I wear eyeliner like this *o*

The eyeliner has a sleek packaging, It has the air cap that protects the eyeliner from drying out (which is we all hate) and has a consistent payoff. I love making cat eyes using this! I can draw precisely and flick it out ^^

However, I didn't like the black color. I just loving the natural looking eyeliner so I think I will purchase the brown one (if I had money lol)



Have you tried Clio product? Which product that you recommend?



Leave comment below ^^




You Might Also Like

0 komentar

I really appreciate your comment :)
Leave comment below and I will reply as soon as possible ^^

Subscribe