KoreaBuys Ramadhan Happy Bag Tester !!

11:49 AM

Have you heard Koreabuys site? I really excited to sharing about their new event! They just announcing that they will be launched Ramadhan Happy Bag and they hosting a tester for their Happy Bag! Woahhh~~




In case you don't know, Koreabuys is my favorite Korean Online Shopping. I have bought several items from there and I was really satisfied with their service. They really handle your package truly and wrap it in bubble wrap so my package can be safe. They also host so many event and giving so many vouchers to use (this is my main reason to shop there). The products also 100% authentic which is make me feel safe to shop here

Anyway, the reason I want to be a tester for Ramadhan Happy Bag is because I really love using Korean products for my daily use. The skincare and makeup products that I use is mostly from Korea Brand. I love their packaging and they mostly work fine with my skin. Also, Koreabuys is my favorite website to shopping Korean products (which is I state above).

Also, another reason why I so tempted to be a tester for Happy Bag is because the Happy Bag itself. The price for this bag is IDR 200.000 but you can get products worth IDR 1.000.000! 
I really happy when I hear that! I have tried their beauty box and really happy with it (It was worthed to buy) and they launched another which is the Happy Bag ^^. Well, I will be happy to be a tester for this Ramadhan Happy Bag.

Anyway, the event ended on 19 June so be hurry to join! 


I hope KoreaBuys will choose me as one of their tester ^^

For more info you can click this LINK 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

I really appreciate your comment :)
Leave comment below and I will reply as soon as possible ^^

Subscribe