[REVIEW] LabNo Cosmetic from BBCosmetic

4:30 PM

Hello everyone! In this post, I will review Labno Cosmetics product that I got from BBCOSMETIC. 
I can't find any information about the brand so here I will write what I knew about this brand

Labno Cosmetics is Korean Brand that produce cosmetics product with safe ingredients. The products doesn't have any hazardous ingredient so it is safe to use even to babies and pregnant women. 
All products do not contain 20 essential ingredients, artificial flavors, EWG 3-10 ingredients,
They have proved its stability through skin irritation test and no-additives test so everyone, not only adults with sensitive skin, but also pregnant women and children can use it.


* 20 main ingredients: methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, benzophenone -3, Triethanolamine, isopropyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, butylmethoxydibenzoylmethane, BHT, Surfactant, synthetic coloring agent (synthetic coloring), mineral oil (mineral oil), thymol, triisopropanolamine


 The products that I choose is Rose Elastic All-In-One Fluid and 4SP Safe Natural Tone BB Cushion.






As you can see, Labno products are mostly have a simple packaging with pink-tone as their main color. I love the simplicity of the products.

LabNo Rose Elastic All-In-One Fluid




Price: $19.89

For a healthy skin across all four seasons
4 SEASON PROTEIN COMPLEX

A customized prescription for skin troubles due to seasonal changes from spring, summer, autumn to winter!
Intensive care with a protein complex all year long!

Spring : late spring cold, yellow dust, micro dust -> protect the skin, hydrate and illuminate
Summer : heat, strong ultraviolet -> soothe the skin, whitening
Autumn : dry climate, daily temperature fluctuations -> improve elasticity, supply nutrition
Winter : cold, strong winds -> anti-ageing, reinforce moisture

Features
4 Season protein complex
Cares for the healthy skin all year round

How to Use
After applying the toner, take a proper amount on your hand and apply it to your face evenly.




The texture is watery and kinda like essence. Since this is all-in-one fluid, I use this after toner and serum. This fluid absorb well to my skin without feeling sticky. I also love the natural scent that has in this fluid. Kinda rose essential oil scent. 

My skin type is oily-combination and I noticed my skin become moist and brighter after 2 month use. The product itself comes with pump so I can easily control my usage. 

LabNo 4SP Safe Natural Tone BB Cushion



Price: $ 18.99

For a healthy skin across all four seasons
4 SEASON PROTEIN COMPLEX

A customized prescription for skin troubles due to seasonal changes from spring, summer, autumn to winter!
Intensive care with a protein complex all year long!

Spring : late spring cold, yellow dust, micro dust -> protect the skin, hydrate and illuminate
Summer : heat, strong ultraviolet -> soothe the skin, whitening
Autumn : dry climate, daily temperature fluctuations -> improve elasticity, supply nutrition
Winter : cold, strong winds -> anti-ageing, reinforce moisture

Features
The skin tends to look dull in one hour after applying makeup due to excessive sebum and sweat
The refreshing BB Cushion keeps the skin looking smooth, clean and matte all day long by controlling
excessive sebum while maintaining moisture

How to Use
1. Open and remove protect film.
2. Use puff on plate, and gently press.
3. Pat lightly all over face area.

Volume
14g / 0.49 oz




The cushion comes in pretty pink packaging. It has plate in between and you must push it for use the cushion. 



This cushion has matte finish but sadly, it only comes in one shade. The shade itself match well with my skin and has same scent with the fluid. This cushion has SPF35 PA+++ on it, so u can use it conveniently without using sunblock before (but, i still use sunblock on my face before using any base makeup). What I don't like about the cushion is that this cushion doesn't have refill on it. 


All LabNo product was designed for 4 season use. It means that you can use all their product all season. It definitely save your money on skincare and cosmetics :). 

Since I live in tropic climate, I can use this everyday. 


That's all for my review ^^ I really love this brand and definitely will try another products from this brand.

If you interested to try this product you can head to BBCOSMETIC.COM or you can click this link for the products







You Might Also Like

1 komentar

  1. Hi, christy. I haven't ever heard about labno. It's very interesting about the contain of product which avoids possibly harmfull substance. Nice review..

    unextraordinarybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comment :)
Leave comment below and I will reply as soon as possible ^^

Subscribe