October...

5:45 PM


source from tumblr

HELLO OCTOBER!



Sooo. October is coming! It has 2 month away from a holiday and a "bit" rest from the college life! (yeay!!)
I have a great impression with September. It was my birthday, Buying some makeup stuff (again) and a lot of laugh on the month. But yeah, time passes and here we go October!

As I live in Indonesia, which is just 2 season (rainy and drought seasons) I doesn't have any chances to feel a real autumn. Ohh I'd love to see the brown leaves on the streets and a windy feeling through the bones hahaha

If only I live overseas lol. 


By the way, sorry because I was mumbling and rambling on the blog. But hey! It's my blog anyway :p

I hope this month will be another great month! Although I must facing my mid-exam and having insomnia cause the hell assignment, still I think I will have a great month..
Let's see if I really through over it hahaha


This month, I will post some makeup reviews and I reaaaallyyy want to share the Secret Kiss Eyeliner. OMG, It really smooth when I use it and have a great pigmentation. I loving using it as my daily and go-out eyeliner! Will post about it soon!

Anyway, I'm thinking about making the autumn makeup. Should I do it? I really have any ideas for my blog this month! Sadly, the Photoshop was accidentally deleted when I was fixing my laptop. TT

lastly, HELLO OCTOBER!!!

ps: all the photos from tumblr.


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

I really appreciate your comment :)
Leave comment below and I will reply as soon as possible ^^

Subscribe