Peripera Smile Fit Blusher

4:32 PM

Lately, I like buying preloved things. Its cheap and I can try any different products. 

I never tried any Peripera products so I bought it ^^




It has 6 different colors that can be used differently. The one that I bought is The Rose Bronze which is number 6. 


The packaging is really cute ^^ I like the pink mirror like packaging on the outside. Sadly, it reflect when I'm taking photos. It also comes with shading brush. I love the brush! It is really soft and bring the colors well ^^


It is shimmery-pink brown color that will give you a healthy shine on face. My face will be look sunkissed when I'm using this. It is working well as bronzer. 


I love the color really pigmented! I only swatch it once and it turns out well ^^ Although it is pigmented, it stills give you a nice soft color. 

I will mark the Peripera products! The lip tint is very famous so I tempted to buy it!





You Might Also Like

0 komentar

I really appreciate your comment :)
Leave comment below and I will reply as soon as possible ^^

Subscribe