Shopping Experience with IBEAU

5:09 PM

Hello pretty ^^ I'm finally back to blogging ^^ hehe

Well, I have so many post that waiting to be posted but I decided to post this one first!

I was so excited while writing this post ^^ Now, just scrolling if you curious about my shopping experience!

Ibeau is a beauty shopping site that showcasing leading global beauty brands of skincare, cosmetics and fragrance. They provide many brands that are known such as anna sui, SKII, Laneige, Inisfree, Estee Lauder, Clinique, etc. It was so many that I decided to post the screenshoot below ^^



I love their website. Its user friendly and I can browse it with my mobile phone ^^ Its really easy to use! And they have free worldwide shipping if you order more that IDR 465.000 (USD 30). You can read more about their free worldwide shipping here

And don't worry if you have experienced many cases that the seller using the genuine photos but the item was "kw". Here, you will get the item exactly same as the photos as the products was genuine. They also has a referral link so you can share it to others and get a 5% cashback! Also, they have the share & earn program which rewarded you with points if you sharing purchase ^^

What I love with this shop is they also selling the sample and deluxe sample size so you can tested it before buying the full size product. Or maybe you want to "just trying" the high end products (like me) but can't buy it yet lol...

Back to my shopping experience...

Last week, I've got email from Ibeau and they asking me to choose some items on their link. I was so excited and I decided to got some items that I think I will use. Then this week the mail really came ^^


It was pretty fast for international shipping and my items was wrapped so its really safe! It also doesn't have any problem with the custom ^^


The item that I choose is Nature Republic Soothing Gel and SKII Cellumination Deep Surge Ex. I love how they put the item in the box so I can use the box again for DIY (^^) Well, I will post this two item separately so will blog it soon ^^ 


SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge EX Sample
click here

Nature Republic Soothing Gel
click here

You can shop at Ibeau by CLICK HERE 


You Might Also Like

2 komentar

  1. Wah lumayan juga ya biar bisa dapat free shippingnya. Di bea cukainya gimana sis? ^^

    www.indiranyan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku sih ga ada masalah di bea cukai. tau2 udah dikirim ke rumah hehe ^^

      Delete

I really appreciate your comment :)
Leave comment below and I will reply as soon as possible ^^

Subscribe